Once again, thank you for your continued support.
We will have mangoes available, Saturday July 17th starting at 10:00 am until 2:00 pm
And on Sunday starting at 10:00 am
New T-shirts! Available at the farm $20
We’re on the downside of the season, meaning we are approaching the end of the season.
This is the weekend for Malika and Valencia Pride.
Also available available
- Cotton Candy (few)
- Golden Nugget
- Irwin (few)
- Little Gem
- Orange Essence (few)
- Van Dyke (few)
- Nam Doc Mai (few)
and possibly a few others.
We may also have some Wax Jambu available $3.00 per pound
Kent mangoes are not ready yet.
If we have any coconuts;
Coconut opened and split in half $5.00
A few reminders;
If you are using a GPS for directions, use 6845 South Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, Florida 32952
Google has problems with 60 Hilliard Lane.
- Please respect your fellow shoppers and their personal space.
- There are no restrooms or toilets at the farm.
- Please do not stand in the middle of the road. The road is active and used by the neighbors.
- Please drive past the bamboo hedge before you park. We will have some parking help.
- Please do not bring pets to the farm as they are not allowed on the property.
The price will be $4.00 per pound.
We accept cash as the only form of payment.
We will have the mangoes already picked and on display for you to choose from.
We are not a “You- Pick” farm.
Lychee is sold out for the season.
Longan is still developing weeks away.
We are unable to hold anything.
Currently we do not ship.
P.S. The farm is under video surveillance. Unfortunately, a few visitors have decided to help themselves to the fruit by entering the orchard when it is closed. We know EXACTLY who they are, and they are being prosecuted by the Brevard County Sheriff’s office.